Monday, February 7, 2011

Unreal Tournament Franchise.

When I was younger, I remember playing Unreal Tournaments 2003 and 2004 ALL THE TIME! I loved these games and played them for countless hours. This sparked a lot of ideas for other games, too. After playing 2004 over  and over, I remember waiting for Unreal Tournament 2005, 2006, but nothing. But then, news of Unreal Tournament 3 was released and I was excited to get it. I remember going to the store and purchasing it and shoving it the computer the second I got home. I played that game that entire game. And being disappointed. I hated how they got rid of the 4 separate game mode idea for a tournament and made the game last not even half as long. Did you guys like the game? I thought it wasn't worth it, besides the fancier graphics of course.

13 comments:

  1. I used to play Unreal Tournament in my computer class in high school. It was incredibly fun and a great distraction from class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have the disc for it on my shelf :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I played UT2003 more than any of the other ones, I loved it.
    2004 was good too, but I just didn't play it as much as I did 2003.
    And I bought Unreal Tournament 3 but I wasn't super impressed. I played it for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was an UT Pro for 5 years, maybe you know one of my movies called "unskilled".
    too bad the scene died with ut3 :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly, I've never been a big fan of Unreal at all. Sorry. :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss the original UT. Facing worlds, a sniper rifle, and 600 bot headshots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The original Unreal will always be the best.

    Following to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite was UT2004. Most new games just focus on visuals.. it's depressing.

    Broodwar>SC2 until ten years of patches, I'm calling it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I disliked how the multiplayer was near identical to the earlier games

    ReplyDelete